Intro

Hello, I’m Natalia Rivera and I’m a junior here at UNH. I am majoring in text, business writing & digital studies with a minor in business administration. I am looking forward to learning more about digital literature and engaging with different software’s throughout the semester. I’m always focusing on ways to improve my understanding of the digital world. I am from Bow, New Hampshire which is only an hour away from campus. While I only live an hour away from home, I still miss my dog and nana plenty. Below are some pictures of my dog Copper and my very hip and cool nana. I love to spend my free time listening to music, hanging with friends, and reading! I am looking forward to learning new things this semester!

Comments

  1. Nice to re-meet you, Natalia! :) Copper and your Nana are both so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's