Introduction

Hello! My name is Cate Kiburis and I’m a sophomore from Keene, NH. Currently, I’m majoring in English, and am considering a possible double major. As someone who has always loved reading and writing, this fall I decided to declare my major in English. While I love film, I'm not very knowledgeable on many digital media forms. However, I know that this is a point of interest for me, and I cannot wait to explore various media this course! 


Outside of school, I love to hike, try out new places to eat, and watch movies with my friends. Along with this, I love to read all kinds of books, and I'm always looking for some good book recommendations! I have two cats, Konsty and Souma.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's