Introduction

 


Hey everyone! My name is Gwen West and I am a junior Recreation Management and Policy major with a focus in Program and Event Management, as well as minoring in English. I'm really excited for Digital Literature and to learn more about the different ways our current world incorporates literature into our modern technology. I play women's club volleyball for UNH and I've been a student leader this year, which has been so fun. In my free time I'm usually hanging out with friends, getting coffee, listening to just about anything, or journaling. Some of my hobbies include yoga, cooking, hiking, camping, and fishing. I'm excited to make friends in this class and get to know everyone!



Comments

  1. Gwen, what a cool combination of major and minor! I look forward to hearing more about your major and being a student leader! (and this cute dog?) I also do yoga! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's