Intro


Hi everyone, my name is CJ and I am very excited for Digital Literature! I am from Brentwood, NH so I am very familiar with the seacoast area. I am a junior studying English/Journalism. When I got to UNH, I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew that I loved music, and film, and writing. Journalism seemed like a good option for me because it combines the creative aspect of storytelling with tangible facts. This combination allows me to never get bored as I am able to work both sides of my brain at the same time! I am hoping to go into a career in broadcast journalism because I like the idea of being in the middle of the action and recording it as it happens. 


When I'm on campus and not going to class, I'll probably be in the gym, the dining hall, or rehearsing with Alabaster Blue, UNH's premier a cappella group! It's definitely been one of the best college experiences so far. Off campus I enjoy surfing, hiking, listening to and playing music. 

Thanks for reading! 



Here is a picture of Lake Winnipesaukee, a place my family loves to vacation at during the summer.



Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, CJ! Broadcast journalism sounds cool! There are so many fun digital tools in journalism now. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's