Introduction - Sky Rousseau

Hi everyone! My name is Sky Rousseau and I’m currently a junior. I’m majoring in english/journalism and minoring in communication, and I’m very excited to be taking my writing to digital platforms, as well as expanding my knowledge and creativity in new ways with the software we will use for this class. Reading and writing have always been some of my biggest hobbies, as well as snowboarding, yoga, thrifting, and spending time with my friends. My annual dinner dates and movie nights with my roommates are often the highlight of my week when I’m at school. Below are some pictures of them! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and learning all about digital literature! 





Comments

  1. Snowboarding and thrifting are so much fun! I'm a little better at skiing, but controlling speed and turns with snowboarding is a lot easier. Maybe I'll run into you at Topanga downtown, I love thrifting there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to re-meet you, Sky! :) There are so many fun tools for digital journalism out there! I hope you'll get to explore a few this semester! I also yoga! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's