introduction

 

Hello!

My name is Cameron Whitney and I grew up in Amherst, NH, about an hour from UNH. My major is English/Journalism and I love to read and write. I have always found those two activities to be a lovely escape from the harshness of real life. I cherish comfort, kindness, creativity, and honest self-expression. In my free time, I enjoy journaling with words, crafts, and art, along with making potions and buying funky clothes. 

I feel excited to learn and get to know everyone in the class!

Thank you for reading :)







Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Cameron. I love that you said "comfort, kindness, creativity, and honest self-expression." I cherish those things too. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's