Introduction


 Hello! 

I'm Hannah, I am a junior English major. I am from Connecticut, and no one has ever heard of the town so I won't go through the trouble of saying. I came to UNH as a social work major but I have always been in love with English, after taking Intro creative nonfiction with Dr. M I switched majors! 

I love hiking and reading when I am not in school or working as a preschool teacher. I love plants but I'm pretty good at killing them so I probably need to find a new obsession. I have two dogs, two cats, and a frog! 

I am very excited for this class and everyone seems great so far! 


Here is a picture of my dog, Piper, and I 


Comments

  1. Hannah, So nice to meet you AGAIN! :) Piper is so cute! And maybe you should try succulents? I've found Christmas Cactus plants are hard to kill too, but I have this same problem!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's