Welcome to digital literature!

It was so nice to meet you all yesterday! What a winter wonderland to come back to! I'm Melinda/Prof/Dr. White/Dr. M and I'm excited for this semester exploring electronic literature in its many forms and experimenting with some platforms with you! My background is in postmodern and electronic literature, as well as immersive narrative spaces, like installation art and virtual reality. I live in Maine (previously Dover) with my partner, some teenagers, a black lab, Tessie, and a bunny, Ziva! When I'm not working from home, I enjoy lots of pet time, hiking, skiing, yoga, swimming, painting, cooking, reading, and writing! Here's to a semester of adventure!

Tess & Z 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's