Hi everyone! My name is Ava Garcia and I am currently a Junior majoring in Text, Business Writing and Digital Studies with a minor in Nutrition! I originally came into UNH as a nutrition major but after two years I realized it wasn't something I wanted to spend my life doing. I have always had a very creative mind and have loved art, reading and writing so I took a risk and switched into English this year and I have absolutely loved it so far. 


I am originally from Dartmouth MA which is a pretty small town right on the water! I loved growing up here and getting to spend so much time outside, especially in the summer. My home is a two minute walk from the beach so I love being able to walk right down to the ocean anytime I’m home. 


When I’m not in school I’m usually outside, spending time with my friends, at the gym, or reading. While I have always been a romance novel junkie, switching to English this past year has allowed me to open my eyes to a variety of new genres which I am very thankful for and have loved reading so far!


I am looking forward to learning more about digital literature this semester and to getting to know everyone better!



Comments

  1. My Aunt and Uncle live in Dartmouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you, Ava! What a beautiful beach to grow up near! My summer beach reads were Taylor Jenkins Reid books, have you read her? So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's