Intro

Hi everyone, this is Abby! I'm currently a Sophomore, and am majoring in General English with a Classics minor. My home is only about 15 minutes away, in Lee, so I've pretty much grown up here. I've always liked traveling to new places, and also enjoy staying at home with a good book or watching a movie, as well as meeting up at cafes and bookstores with friends. The night sky below is from one such occasion. The second photo is the family dog, Trooper, just waking up from a nap. I'm looking forward to learning a lot about digital literature this semester, and am happy to meet you all!



Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Abby! I saw your contribution at the museum last night--what a cool project! Trooper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's