Introduction - Hannah Prevost

 Hi everyone! My name is Hannah Prevost and I'm a senior English Literature major with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. I've lived in New Hampshire for my entire life, growing up a little over an hour away from UNH in Merrimack, NH. During my grade school days, I was frequently told by my teachers that my writing skills were something to be proud of and to foster that creativity, but I never believed it. Things changed after my first semester at UNH as a Biomed major didn't go accordingly, so I decided to take a leap of faith and throw myself into English and I've never looked back. When I'm not hunkered down and focused on school, I love to crochet, take care of my plants, or kick back and relax to some funny TikTok's with my girlfriend! 

I enjoy being at school, but coming back after the break and leaving my dog at home always breaks my heart a little. He's been my best friend since I was 12 years old and is the most loving dog I've ever met. His name is Rascal (though he has a billion nicknames that he also responds to), he's a Border Collie from Texas, and he's turning 10 years old on January 30th! Don't let his age fool you, he's still keeping us on our toes even after a decade of owning him. 

I've always had an interest in digital mediums of writing: technical writing, social media management, and blogging are a few forms that I've dabbled in! I'm really excited to take this course and to hopefully expand on my prior knowledge of these areas and become a more well-rounded, detail-oriented writer.

An older picture of me and my girlfriend!

Here's my dog in play mode after he went for a swim this past summer!
 If you look closely, you can see the craziness in his eyes.
 

  



Comments

  1. Great to meet you, Hannah! Great photos! And Rascal is so cute! He definitely still seems like a puppy! Glad you took a leap of faith into English, I'm sure your teachers were on to something! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's