Introduction

Hi friends! My name is Cameron, or Cam, Slide and I'm a Junior majoring in English: Text, Business Writing, and Digital Studies! I look forward to gaining a more expansive knowledge of electronic literature, as well as the platforms used to create these bodies of work in this course!

Alongside my passion for writing, I have an equal love for photography! The ability to capture temporary life moments into an archival digital frame allows me to reminisce on times in life where I felt the happiest. At the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic in April of 2020, I invested in my first DSLR camera. Like everyone else in the world, I had an abundance of free time, and felt I needed to take my creative energy and channel it in the way I felt would bring me joy. I immersed myself into test photo shoots, taking photos of loved ones and experimenting with color grading in Adobe Lightroom. After 6 months of acquiring content for my portfolio, I started my own photography business, Cameron Slide Photography!

I have attached a photo of me in my photographical element!

That's a little bit about me! I look forward to spending the semester with you all!



Comments

  1. So nice to re-meet you, Cam! :) I still love this photo! I hope you will integrate some of your great photography and design in projects this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's