Introduction

 Hi everyone!

I'm Lilly and I am a readmit student finishing up my senior year! I am an English Education major with a minor in Special-Education, and I also work full time as a paraprofessional over at Cooperative Middle School in Stratham! I come from a family of educators so I do not find myself surprised that I have found education as an interest and passion! I love this field as I find it incredibly rewarding to help students reach their academic and oftentimes, personal goals as well. I grew up in Plymouth, NH and now live in Epping with my son, Beau :) I look forward to learning with you all over the course of the semester!



Comments

  1. Beau is very cute! And what an important job you do! We all look forward to meeting you in person next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cam's Final Project - The Eras Tour Outfit Selector

VR and Empathy Machine's